By using our services you entrust us with your data. As part of individual services, it also happens that you entrust this data to our trusted partners, i.e. entities with whom we cooperate directly or indirectly, primarily as part of providing you with services at the highest level, as well as as part of marketing activities.
What data do we process?
We process data that you provide or leave as part of using our services or the website http://www.proceedconsulting.pl. These are primarily the data necessary to contact you in order to perform the services you order with us, e.g. email address, telephone number, name, surname and other data that you provide to us, e.g. as part of forms, as well as data that you leave as part of navigating our site, i.e. those that you leave in the cookies.
Who is the data administrator?
The administrator of your data is:
Proceed Consulting LTD, www.proceedconsulting.pl
ul. Płk k. Iranka Osmeckiego 6B, Rzeszów, POLAND
Tax ID: 813 368 1061
What are the purposes of processing your personal data and for how long will it be processed?
We process the telephone number, first name, last name, contact details which you provide to us during a telephone conversation or in forms on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 b) GDPR. If you additionally agree, we will be able to tailor our services to your needs and interests (this includes analyzing and profiling data for marketing purposes) and make measurements that allow us to improve our services and make them meet your needs as much as possible (including analyzing and data profiling for marketing purposes). Legal basis: art. 6 clause 1 a) GDPR.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide services to you will prevent the provision of these services.
Komu możemy przekazać Twoje dane osobowe?
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator, among others IT service providers, accounting offices, etc. – whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions. Your data may also be prepared to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending court proceedings). Your data may be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, if it is necessary for the provision of services to you or if it is conditioned by another important legal basis.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Advertigo portals:
– the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data;
– the right to request correction of data;
– the right to delete data (in certain situations);
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data;
– the right to limit data processing.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator of our website email@example.com
1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website’s pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (here name and possibly address) is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
• adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences;
• preparing statistics that help learn the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the terminal device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to his trusted partners and cooperating.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.
• Google LLC – for statistical purposes, data analysis, for marketing purposes
• Zenbox.pl – hosting services
You can get detailed information about our partners, processors and recipients of personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org